Saturday, April 28, 2012

Any mobile blogging advice?

I tried to send the following post with 6 pictures attached. But I'm trying to post through blogger's email-to-post function, where you send the pucks to a personalized email and it auto creates a post. Anyone used this? There's major size limits so I can only send one pict at a time bc my pictures are so big.  I'd be happy to download one of the several iPad blogging apps, but they all say you import pictures to them from a website, flickr, picasa, etc. My problem is I'm uploading the Picts directly from my DSLR onto my mom's iPad, so don't know if it can pull them from there? Anyone know or have better ideas? I'm trying to pst pictures not only to share with yall but to serve as our travel journal to eventually go in and put more detail...

Back to Germany...

No sleep to speak on our overnight flight from Atlanta to Paris. Puddle jumper to Nuremberg. Delta lost Chris' bag. Had our first German beer and brats - every area has their own style of sausage. Nuremberg is known for its "little weenies" - they say size doesn't matter. Took the train from N. to Sachsen bei Ansbach, which is where chris' cousin Stormy, husband Nate, son Malachi, and baby due in June, live.  Stormy teaches on the base here. They own a beautiful home.

We went to Malachi's tee ball game on base (both teams won). Then caught up on our sleep in a big way from about 6:30pm - 8:00am, with a few hours of awake and cheerios in the middle. Woke up to chocolate croissants and a beautiful, beautiful day. Winter just broke and the tulips (my favorite) are all over the neighborhood along with fruit trees in bloom.  Even I can take decent pictures in these conditions.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Mr&Mrs Chris will enjoy this Trippp...Enjoy the Germany .............

    ReplyDelete