Friday, February 10, 2012

say hello to our new kitchen!

The moment you've all been waiting for...















Check out our new kitchen!  Complete with open-shelving, which is all the rave...
 
Just kidding... Did you really think we'd finished our kitchen in the three weeks we've been "away"?

But yes, this will become our temporary kitchen for the next month or so.  It's actually the cabinet we removed from the kitchen that was next to the back window.  It even comes with a dishwasher right next to the TV.  So convenient. 
Yes... I've been really bad about updating the blog.  I was so gung-ho at first but clearly I don't have a future as a serious blogger.  I'll tell myself I need to post something about the kitchen, but would rather actually do something about the kitchen instead.  I'll try to be better so it doesn't stack up on me.

More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment